Here are the steps to applying to enroll your child with us.
Admission to GEMS American Academy Qatar requires that each student demonstrate academic and behavioral readiness through an application process that may include:
- confidential letters of recommendation and school records
- assessments in Math and English
- interview with school personnel
Student Registration Procedure
To begin the application process, you must submit an inquiry and register online using the GEMS Online Student Registration link. Click here to begin your application.
Please note: submitting an application does not guarantee your child a place.
Once you have completed the online application, an acknowledgment email will be sent to the email address you provided when submitting your inquiry. This acknowledgement will contain your inquiry number which you should be careful to retain as it will be your file reference for all further communication with the school. The acknowledgment email will contain the next steps you must follow to complete your application. The steps are also listed below, including a list of documents we require to proceed with your application.
After receiving you inquiry number, please contact our admissions department or visit the admissions office with the following:
- one copy of the applicant student's passport
- one recent passport-sized photo of the applicant student
- three years of school reports (the most recent report must be included, and the reports must be in English)
- for KG1 and KG2, please submit pre-school reports, if available
- copies of any learning support documents pertaining to your child’s educational needs
- copy of applicant student’s vaccination/immunization record
Kindly quote your inquiry number when submitting these documents.
Please note that we will be unable to process applications with incomplete documentation.
You will be contacted by the school to arrange an interview and/or admissions test for your child.
If we are able to offer your child a place in our school, we will contact you to make the non-refundable reservation fee payment that will secure your child’s seat.
GEMS American Academy Qatar welcomes all families to apply and thanks you for considering our school. To apply, please click here or contact the admissions office directly:
Telephone: +974 4032 9000
Fax: +974 4032 9003