Open House Day
Discover the best in American education - at a school where families are valued.
We're hosting an Open House Day on 13 June at GEMS American Academy Qatar (GAAQ) so you can see first-hand the proof points of why we're known for our exceptional student and parent satisfaction ratings and a great place to learn.
Our Principal will take you on a guided tour so you can gain a better sense of our award-winning school, see our diverse student population of 80 nationalities and witness the balance of learning and fun.
OUR OPEN HOUSE DAY SCHEDULE
- 11:30 am - 12 pm
Learn more about the American curriculum, our elementary, middle school and high school programs, extra-curricular and after school activities as well as how we achieve holistic student development (academic, social, emotional, physical and cognitive learning).
This is a perfect time for Q & A with our school leaders.
- 12 - 12:30 pm
Enjoy an extensive tour of our 20,000 square meter campus led by our Principals, where you will see learning happening inside and outside of the classroom. Please use this time to get your questions answered throughout the tour.
- 12:30 - 1 pm
Participate in our post-tour Q & A session with our Admissions and Parent Relations team. Additionally, parents will have personalized time with our Admissions team to complete applications and schedule admissions assessments.
There are only a few spaces remaining for this event, so please REGISTER TODAY!
Book your slot for Tuesday, 13 June from 11:30 am - 1 pm.
Our Distinguishing Features of Upper School (Grades 6 – 12)
- Only American-curriculum school in Qatar to offer the rigorous Advanced Placement (AP) Capstone Diploma
- Offers the most AP classes in Qatar – 20
- Dedicated Middle School Program (Grades 6 – 8) addresses the unique needs of students with advisory programs and integrated student support time within the academic schedule
- Award-winning environmental sustainability program
- 3rd school in Qatar to earn the prestigious Eco-Schools Green Flag Award
- 1st school in the country with an aquaponic greenhouse