Virtual Open House
Join us for an Exciting Early Years Livestream Event and Discover the Best in American Education!
We are thrilled to invite you to our upcoming virtual livestream event on Tuesday 5th March, an engaging and informative experience that promises to showcase our award-winning teachers and program as the only “Creative Curriculum Ambassador School” in the Middle East and North Africa region.
This livestream event will feature our Lower School principals, Mr. Jordan Scheer and Ms. Amber Rigdon, as well as select Early Years educators. The panel will provide critical information about the American curriculum and how the Creative Curriculum is expressed through developmentally-appropriate, cross-disciplinary and inquiry-based education within a program of playful learning.
Highlights of this event include:
- Introduction from our Lower School principals and Early Years teachers
- Our unique approach to learning and how it is different to other curriculums
- GAAQ’s collaboration with parents to ensure your child reaches their potential/thrives in an educational environment
- How to know your child is school-ready
- Overview of the American Curriculum and how it can benefit your child
- Interactive Q&A with guests
To secure your seat for this virtual event, simply fill out the form to register.
Please fill this form to confirm your attendance: