At GEMS American Academy Qatar (GAAQ), our parents are our biggest ambassadors!
Their honest feedback, support and partnership drive our school’s growth as it’s our duty to provide every child with the best educational experience possible.
What is the Refer-a-Friend Program?
Invite a new family member or friend to join our school community, and you’ll receive a 4% fee discount for each child whenever a student you refer successfully enrolls at our school. This program is unlimited as you can potentially earn back up to 100% of your child’s tuition fee.
It’s our way of saying 'thank you' for spreading the word about GEMS American Academy Qatar.
Why do our parents' matter?
Over the years, GAAQ has grown in awareness and student population because of our parent ambassadors. We are thankful for their constructive criticism and praise which has led us to have the highest parent satisfaction score among American-curriculum schools in the entire GEMS network! Additionally, their word-of-mouth endorsements to other families looking for a new school home have been invaluable to our school’s existence and award-winning reputation.
How does the program work?
Below, you will find the four-step process for ensuring your fee discount:
- Refer a family using the form below.
- Referred family completes a school tour, application and/or Referred student(s) completes the admissions assessment.
- Referred student(s) passes assessment.
- In order for the GAAQ family to receive the fee discount, the Referred family has to pay the full Term fees and the Referred student must have attended school for at least two (2) weeks to have the discount applied in Term II.
For each child being referred to our school, you must complete the form again.
Terms and Conditions
Below, you will find the primary terms and conditions of our Refer-a-Friend Program.
- The Referred student should not attend a GEMS school.
- The Referring parent must have a child already attending a GEMS school.
- This program is not applicable for siblings of existing GAAQ students.
- This program is not applicable for students transferring schools within the GEMS network.
- The Referred student must have also attended school for at least two (2) weeks.
- Referred families with children already attending a GEMS school do not qualify for this discount.
- Referral admissions are subject to the school’s admission process and assessment policies.
- GEMS reserves the right to withdraw or change the terms of this promotion at any time.